Posts!

General Sailing Talk
Dr. Peter

Posts!

Post by Dr. Peter »

By posting this completely irrelevant post I have reduced the gap between myself and Ozzie to nine posts. Hah!

Unfortunately Yara50 is so far in front of both of us, about 150 posts, that he occupies a completely different post code. Is it lonely at the front?

Seriously though, please post. Ask your questions and make your suggestions.

BTW Ozzie, 2nd is the first loser. I guess that makes me the second loser :twisted:
Peter
Pip #127
Yara50

Re: Posts!

Post by Yara50 »

I actually try not to hog the posts, and like it when others keep the flow going.
Ian B
Ex Investigator 563 #50 Yara
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Post by Ozzie »

We should keep this thread for totally irrelevant posts :D

Ian and I go back to the old forum, in fact three forums, if you include Multiply and my interim Investigator forum...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... ler-sailer

.....so we have been Investigating for a long time. I hope we still have a lot of the old (as in join date :oops: ) members looking in even if they are not posting much anymore. If you pull up the "Members" list you can see when the last post was ....Malgyver are you still out there?? :) LarryW??

Hope Gunter is still sailing , he was still sailing at 76 a few years back and Im hoping he will drop in again.Last Post Dec '11

Ive just had the long weekend in Canberra visiting my daughter and after my back recovers from the long drive home I am going to start on my pretend reefing furler so Ill keep you all informed. It is interesting that Canberra has quite a big trailer sailing community with a lot of mast up storage at the Canberra yacht Club, using Lake Burley Griffin. Small but there are lots of public servants land bound who need there TS fix so why not.
IMG403_2.jpg

Just looked Peter, you have only been here since 2011 :) at this rate you will overtake me soonnn :lol: Im noted for looong posts.. but fewer posts ;)

If there are any old members lurking out there who dont post any more give us a ROLL CALL on this thread so we know you are still there 8-)
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)
Chief

Post by Chief »

Present! But still with out an investigator 563 just missed out on private eye and purchase options in south australia are limited. Always check the forum to see whats for sale from time to time and enjoy reading the posts. Please keep the posts coming!
Fair Winds
Chief

Bring
Out
Another
Thousand
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Post by Ozzie »

Chief posting again made me realise that maybe there are more people reading this site than we thought .

Any chance of another ROLL CALL.....for absolutely no reason other than to satisfy my curiosity . If you're a regular reader but non poster just post an "X" to let us know we are not talking to each other

We now have 187 members interestingly enough ....more than they made investigators.
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)
neilmac

Post by neilmac »

Hi Guys

Always read posts outdid not have much to add. Have done some trailer mods which I will post about soon.
Neil
Compass Rose, Elsternwick Vic
Tenaciousgreen

Post by Tenaciousgreen »

Stil here snooping around :roll:
Rich Tolley
Yacht Name: Spirit of Christy
Mandurah, WA.
Raya
Investigator Boat Name: Tme Out

Post by Raya »

I haven't used my Investigator much in the last few years, but as I have recently retired, I aim to change that. I have started refurbishing the boat and hopefully will be sailing again in a few months. I'll post a few pictures as I go along and probably ask some questions as well.

Ray
Time Out #39
Ray
Investigator #39
no way

Post by no way »

Here Sir!
ianb9

Post by ianb9 »

hi folks
i have been lurking here for two years
I own investigator sail # 95 not sure of her name. It may have been St Kilda. I call her gumshoe, or big dinghy.
the auto pilot is called Geoffrey and does most of the steering.
i sail around Goolwa up and down the river. i love sailing the investigator and spend way too much money on it.
Big dinghy has an electric motor, no outboard. a c260 reefing furler and a refurbished centreboard so if anyone is doing these things i may be able to help.
she also has a few dents and scratches from me running into jettys, banks and the bottom of the river. I'm not much of a sailor but i do like messing about in boats
sail number 95 no name on boat