TSP IS SUSPENDED

General Sailing Talk
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

TSP IS SUSPENDED

Post by Ozzie »

For any regular TSP visitors the account has been suspended. I suspect it has been because of a selection of complaints about the agro attitude that some members have displayed. Possibly Admin and the mods are thrashing out a new set of guidelines . I hope its resolved and sorted out.....might sound snobby but why cant they all behave like Investigator owners. It was really just a few posters who had away of being unpleasant at times.
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)
cruiserpete

Re: TSP IS SUSPENDED

Post by cruiserpete »

PHEw... thought my account had been suspended but it's not me (I hope)

I had a posting re household paint V's marine that a couple TSP members got a bit heated between each other (He said - she said stuff) and they were eventually told by a Mod (Coops I think) to curb the to & fro. Luckily, I was not the instigator, it just happened in my posting..

Cheers, Pete
Yara50

Post by Yara50 »

The site gets suspended occasionally when someone forgets to pay the bill.
Ian B
Ex Investigator 563 #50 Yara
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Possibly, but I think in this case there is more to it.
Ozzie

Waterworld (1995)
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

Nope, just a bill payment that was a trifle late. All back now. I do get around don't I? :lol:

Coops.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Coops, you are omnipresent :)
Ozzie

Waterworld (1995)
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

I'm happy with any present. ;)

Coops.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Ian B , if you will indulge me just a little, I consider I should add to this thread with a short note as we have many posters on this forum who also have membership on TSP. I indeed began posting there at your suggestion.

In regard to the thread under reference on TSP I was in contact with the banned member before and after he left ( which was a protest ) and have gotten both sides of the story. The locked post that is left on the site is not a true or complete indication of what was going on. I only mention it here as it looks as though my post was critical of the banned member . Personally I think he got shafted while he was attempting to set the record strait. I got shafted by virtue of my meaning being misconstrued . And all members who have to continue with the bully's  (plural) on TSP will still be shafted. The truth may not be to everyone's liking but it is still he truth. The member may have used bad judgement but you cannot blame anyone for wanting the truth to be known.

We are doing well here as we keep respect for each other and are here predominantly to help each other enjoy our excellent little boats. We may not be the biggest or most used forum , but we are the best.

Other than checking my PMs I'm giving TSP a miss for a while as there are certain people I've had sufficient of for the time being.

Ian , you may consider locking this post or deleting the whole thread. If you choose the latter I request you leave it up for three or four  days so common members  are aware of my concerns. I will leave it up to your good judgement.

Regards 
Ozzie
Ozzie

Waterworld (1995)
Yara50

Re: TSP IS SUSPENDED/Bugged?

Post by Yara50 »

Now there is a new problem with TSP. It wants to download an application called " application/x-httpd-php (5.3 kB)". I am suspecting a virus and backed out. Might be wise to do the same.
Ian B
Yara50

Post by Yara50 »

Now fixed.
Ian B