Investigator on Gumtree 31/3/13

snoopebj

Investigator on Gumtree 31/3/13

Post by snoopebj »

Located Nabiac NSW
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nabiac/s ... 1016899926
This looks like it has everything and in good condition. Lovely looking boat.
This is it go for it.
Fair winds and following seas

Emrys
Investigator #166 'Current Affair'
Yara50

Re: Investigator on Gumtree 31/3/13

Post by Yara50 »

Ad has already been removed. Anyone here buy it?
Ian B
Ex Investigator 563 #50 Yara
weewilly

Post by weewilly »

Hi,Yes I have purchased the Nabiac boat.I live in Tasmania,had the boat looked at and then purchased it.Sounds like it is in really good condition.Just have to get it back to Tasmania in the next little while.I have had a wanted to buy advert on Gumtree without any replies and then this one popped up.Grabbed it with both hands!!!!!I hopefully will become a active contributor to this site.......Bob
Yara50

Post by Yara50 »

Welcome Bob, and congrats on buying the boat. Good luck with getting it back to Tassie.
Ian B
Ex Investigator 563 #50 Yara
weewilly

Post by weewilly »

Thanks for the welcome!It's going to cost a packet to bring this boat back to Tassie,I didn't have much choice as I only know of one Investigator over here and he is unlikely to sell it as he has just purchased it himself.I Have done a lot of research and decided that I wouldn't settle for any other trailer sailer.Thanks again for the welcome....Bob
cruiserpete

Post by cruiserpete »

weewilly wrote:Hi,Yes I have purchased the Nabiac boat.I live in Tasmania,had the boat looked at and then purchased it.Sounds like it is in really good condition.Just have to get it back to Tasmania in the next little while.I have had a wanted to buy advert on Gumtree without any replies and then this one popped up.Grabbed it with both hands!!!!!I hopefully will become a active contributor to this site.......Bob

Fantastic stuff Bob,
Yay, another Tasmanian with a 563 and best part is... only 20km away so easy to share info
Thanks for the call..... look forward to sailing our 563's in Tassie

Safe sailing Bob,
Pete