https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/phegans ... 1159722111
atles
Investigator #133 sky bird
brisbane
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Re: boat for sale

Post by Ozzie »

Good buy Atles for someone. I'm almost tempted to buy it myself for the trailer. Anyone want an investigator to moor for $2000?

Cosmetics look pretty easy and providing hull is solid it would be a great start. Motor looks young even though Parsons are a new starter they seem to have been around long enough to have not collected too much negative feedback.

Not promising an exact time, but this is not far from me and I could stop and look at it on my way to Sydney on Wednesday if anyone far away is interested and would like an opinion on whether it's worth a long haul. All care no responsibility.
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)
Raya
Investigator Boat Name: Tme Out

Post by Raya »

Ozzie,

The price seems fair. It doesn't look like a tilt trailer though. If you drop in on Wednesday, see if you can get a sail number and a bit of history. I haven't seen this boat pop up for sale before.
Ray
Investigator #39
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Post by Ozzie »

Hi all . I spoke to Craig the owner by phone and he was unsure about the boat's history. He bought it locally a few years back but now has a northwind 24 and is happy with that.

Has no sail number. Hull he said is quite ok with no real issues other than cosmetics. The front hatch is a remould with no window. Outboard is quite serviceable. Ray, trailer is a tilt.

Apparently he's had some silly offers but thinks for a 563 his price is good . I think it seems reasonable. As I have not had a specific request I have not made an appointment for inspection. Any other info you need give him a call he is more than happy to answer any specific questions.

Hope it goes to a future forum member.

Cheers Ozzie
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)
Raya
Investigator Boat Name: Tme Out

Post by Raya »

You can still make out the original name of the boat on the transom. She is called Zephyr.
Attachments
$_20 (2).JPG
$_20.JPG
Ray
Investigator #39