Brisbane visit by W.A Owner

General Sailing Talk
Simon

Brisbane visit by W.A Owner

Post by Simon »

hello everybody we brought a investigator in Western Australia (Molly Bloom) that had started to get a complete overhall by the previous owner. We are nearly ready to put her back in the water the hardest part has been working out where everything goes and the best way to do it as the hole deck has been fixed up by the previous owner (cobwebing ground out and re boged) but in the process they also filled in every thing including all of the screw holes etc. I visit Brisbane in Queensland for 2 weeks every second month for work and will have nothing to do on the weekend of the 23rd/24th of January if anybody is free to show me there yacht and let me take some measurements hints etc it would be greatly appreciated as there are very few of these over here in W.A even though some were apparently made here the only other one that I know of lives in the same suburb as me.
and Ross is busy with his own rebuild.

Thanks Simon
RobertB

Re: Brisbane visit by W.A Owner

Post by RobertB »

Hi Simon,

I'm in Morningside, Brisbane. That's on the southside, about 5 klms out of the city, heading east towards Wynnum.

I'm home on Sat 23. I will be mowing the lawn and other similar things and would appreciate anything to get me out of my chores.
I do have to go to work on Sun 24, but only for a half day, so I could fit you in on the morning till about 10.30. or after 5.30 Sunday evening, for an hour.

0401 811 625 Call me later in the week (but not Friday evening between 7.45 and 8.30) and I will give you the address. Bring a camera so we can take pics (best with a ruler in place so you get the distances).

Cheers, Robert