Gone, but not forgotten!

General Sailing Talk
Tenaciousgreen

Gone, but not forgotten!

Post by Tenaciousgreen »

Sadly, today I parted company with my Investigator. My back has gone again and more surgery is required, and no guarantee that I will be fit to sail in the near future. To that end I decided to sell her rather than have her sitting doing nothing.
I am grateful I was able to get one season of her sailing and she performed very well for me.
I hope the new owner enjoys her as I have. (He has been snooping around here already!)
Thanks to all on here for contributions to posts and I may may sneak back back from time to time, Cheers!

Rich
Rich Tolley
Yacht Name: Spirit of Christy
Mandurah, WA.
Ozzie
Investigator Boat Name: Spritzig II

Re: Gone, but not forgotten!

Post by Ozzie »

Rich, so very sorry to hear your news. I have lived with spinal damage for nearly 30 years and with good luck and a bit of good management plus a supportive family I have managed to keep boating but I know that won't last forever. Hopefully you can crew occasionally for someone for your sailing fix or possibly if your surgery is a success move to a smaller easier to manage boat.

I'm currently continuing mods on my 563 to keep me sailing . I keep meaning to post them but I'm a slack b&$)(; and haven't got the pics off my camera ..since November.
Ozzie
Investigator #143 "SPRITZIG II"

The Mariner - “It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right." ...
Enola - “Helen said that it’s only land sickness."
Waterworld (1995)